Collecting Your Information
Active Information Collection
Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.).
Our policy is to use personal information we acquire from you for internal business purposes only, and maintain appropriate security measures to keep the information private. XTERRA Fitness will not sell, trade or rent your personal information and will not share your name, address, e-mail address or other personal information with anyone outside of XTERRA Fitness.
Passive Information Collection
Using Your Information
XTERRA Fitness uses your personal information to enhance the operation of this website and allow you to use all of its features. XTERRA Fitness may contact you about new features or products in which it believes you may be interested. We may also contact you to request feedback on your experience using the website to assist us in improving the site.
XTERRA Fitness may disclose your personal information to the reputable vendors that assist us in processing information or delivering the items that our customers order. These vendors are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than helping us to provide products and services.
Protecting Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies. We work hard to protect your personal information.
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. We cannot control these third party sites, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave this website, you do so at your own risk.
All shipments require a customer signature upon delivery. The shipping company will call before attempting to deliver your machine. A total of three attempts will be made to contact you. After three attempts have been made the shipping company will make arrangements to return your machine to our warehouse. Return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply. If you request a reconsignment to have your machine delivered to a different address than originally specified on the order a $30 reconsignment charge will apply.
Delivery is available to the 48 contiguous US states only.
To be eligible for a return, you must:
- Obtain an RA number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery. To obtain an RA call: (870)336-4286
- Return all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RA number and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Prepay return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.
- Ship the equipment back to our Jonesboro, AR warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RA number, if not your RA number will be voided.
The Customer is responsible for all return freight and a 20% restocking fee, these costs will be deducted from customer’s refund amount IF:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from XTERRA Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point XTERRA Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Customer refuses to allow XTERRA Fitness to perform service calls to repair unit. XTERRA Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our option.
The customer will be responsible for getting the packaged equipment beyond the threshold/door and help carrier place unit onto the truck.
XTERRA Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Customer noted shipping damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact XTERRA Fitness at (870)336-4286 to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer noted shipping damage and received delivery (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
- Equipment is deemed non-repairable by XTERRA Fitness Customer Service Dept.
XTERRA Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, or acts of God.