To be eligible for a return, you must:
- Obtain an RA number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery. To obtain an RA call: (870)336-4286
- Return all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RA number and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Prepay return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.
- Ship the equipment back to our Jonesboro, AR warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RA number, if not your RA number will be voided.
The Customer is responsible for all return freight and a 20% restocking fee, these costs will be deducted from customer’s refund amount IF:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from XTERRA Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point XTERRA Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Customer refuses to allow XTERRA Fitness to perform service calls to repair unit. XTERRA Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our option.
The customer will be responsible for getting the packaged equipment beyond the threshold/door and help carrier place unit onto the truck.
XTERRA Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Customer noted shipping damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact XTERRA Fitness at (870)336-4286 to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer noted shipping damage and received delivery (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
- Equipment is deemed non-repairable by XTERRA Fitness Customer Service Dept.
XTERRA Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, or acts of God.