At XTERRA Fitness, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. However, if you want to return your order, you must contact us within 30 days of delivery. Because of the size and weight of XTERRA Fitness Equipment, you are responsible for paying return shipping costs. XTERRA Fitness will help you process the return and get it shipped back to us, but you must follow the steps below. There are some instances where XTERRA may pay for the return shipment, those details are also outlined below.
To be eligible for a return, you must:
- Obtain an RA number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery. To obtain an RA call: (870)336-4286 ext.# 611
- Return all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RA number and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Prepay return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.
- Ship the equipment back to our Jonesboro, AR warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RA number, if not your RA number will be voided.
Refunds and Charges
- If you paid with Credit Card or PayPal, XTERRA Fitness will refund the product amount to your original payment method, minus the return shipping fees and restocking fees.
- If you paid with our Pay Over Time Financing Option, you will need to provide your credit card information at time of return so we can authorize and charge for return shipping. Once the return is completed, you will not need to make any payments to Bread. Please see our Financing Page for more details.
The Customer is responsible for all return freight and a 10% restocking fee, these costs will be deducted from customer’s refund amount IF:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from XTERRA Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point XTERRA Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Customer refuses to allow XTERRA Fitness to perform service calls to repair unit. XTERRA Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our option.
- Customer noted shipping damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact XTERRA Fitness at (870)336-4286 to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer noted shipping damage and received delivery (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
- Equipment is deemed non-repairable by XTERRA Fitness Customer Service Dept.
XTERRA Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
XTERRA Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, or acts of God.