XTERRA FB150 Product Guide and ReviewNov 19, 2019
Now that summer is a distant memory, it's time to shift gears into our favorite time of year: Holiday Season. With the holidays comes many temptations to let your health and fitness routine slip.
The XTERRA Fitness FB150 folding bike is the perfect exercise tool to help you comfortably pedal away the calories. With an X-frame folding design that collapses to store easily, and transport wheels to move around, the FB150 can be used in almost any room of your home.
What are the top features of the FB150 Folding Bike?
- Solid X-frame design folds to just 18.1" x 18.1" of floor space when not in use
- Large comfortable seat with multi-grip padded handlebars
- Pulse grips in the handlebars allow you to closely monitor your heart rate
- LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information - speed, distance, time, calories and pulse
- 8 levels of manual resistance are easily controlled through the large dial tension knob for users of all fitness levels
- Adjustable strap foot pedals make your pedaling effort more effective while providing a secure non-slip surface
- A precision balanced flywheel with friction-free magnetic resistance provides smooth quiet and maintenance free operation
- Console is powered by 2 AA batteries (included) so no electrical outlet is needed
- Transport wheels allow for easily moving your equipment
- 3-piece pedal crank for added durability
What are the dimensions of the FB150 Folding Bike?
The FB150 Folding Bike is the perfect bike for someone who has limited space, but still desires the convenience of home fitness equipment. The assembled dimensions are 31.89" x 18.1" x 43.30" while the folded dimensions are 18.1" x 18.1" x 50.79". It easily folds away and takes up minimal floor space when not in use.
How much does the FB150 Folding Bike cost?
The MSRP of the FB150 Folding Bike is $249.99, but is available for the specially reduced price of $199.99 on xterrafitness.com.
What warranty does the FB150 Folding Bike have?
XTERRA Fitness stands behind the quality of their gear which is why there is a 1 year frame, 90 days parts and 90 days brake warranty for the FB150 Folding Bike. This impressive warranty in addition to the unbeatable price of the FB150 Folding Bike make it a must-have-item this holiday season.
How many levels of resistance does the FB150 Folding Bike have?
The 8 levels of manual resistance provide users of all fitness levels with adequate workouts while their workout data is easily tracked through the LCD window which displays feedback on speed, distance, time, calories and pulse.
What sets the FB150 Folding Bike apart?
The competitive price point and convenience of the FB150 Folding Bike set it apart from other fitness products. Fitness is more affordable than ever with the FB150 Folding Bike. It also takes up minimal space making it the perfect machine for small apartments or those wanting to avoid a bulkier model.
Have a question we didn’t cover here? Feel free to call our 100% US based Customer Service at 800-258-8511. Or check our FAQ section.