Connecting ZwiftDec 7, 2020
By integrating Zwift with a compatible XTERRA Fitness treadmill, users can experience the virtual world of Zwift, including a community that motivates you every minute, flexible training plans and intuitive coaching to make adjustments for days you miss or to align with your progress. Compatibility with Zwift App is only available on models manufactured after 11/1/19. To see if your treadmill is compatible, click here.
How to Connect Your XTERRA Fitness Equipment with Zwift
Tips - How to Get the Most out of Your Zwift Experience
Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues Zwift
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR XTERRA FITNESS EQUIPMENT WITH ZWIFT
If your machine has Bluetooth FTMS technology built-in, it already has everything you need to get started using Zwift. To confirm whether or not your XTERRA Fitness equipment has Bluetooth FTMS technology built in, visit this page. Then follow the steps below to get started.
- Turn on your XTERRA Fitness machine.
- Download the Zwift app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Open the Zwift app, and follow the prompts to set up an account if you do not already have one.
- From the main screen on Zwift, you can choose “RUN” or “RIDE.” Choose the option that matches the fitness equipment you are using.
- On the next screen, you press the “TAP TO PAIR” button. This will begin searching for your exercise machine.
- A window will appear while the search is being conducted. Once your machine is found you will see the name of your exercise equipment listed. Select it and hit “OK.”
- Press “OK” to continue in choosing your interactive workout environment, or press “JUST WATCH.”
- Begin running and have fun!
Need more help? Watch a Step by Step Video on How to Connect.
TIPS - HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR ZWIFT EXPERIENCE
- Create a Zwift Account
Creating a Zwift account allows you to join millions of users across the globe to run, cycle, or compete in races with your XTERRA Fitness machine. Your Zwift account will also allow you to track your metrics and milestones, so you can see your results. For more information on how to create an account, click here.
- Join Races
By joining a Zwift race, you get to push your limits and run with the best, all from the comfort of your home. Check the leaderboard, overtake your opponents, or simply watch others compete as you follow along on your XTERRA Fitness machine. To learn more about joining events and races, click here.
- Create a Training Plan
Need to prepare for your next event? Start a training plan and reach your goals. Zwift running plans are crafted by race-winning coaches and tailored to your fitness level. Plus, they’ll adjust around your schedule. Get your workouts done, no matter how busy life gets. To learn more about Training Plans, click here.
- Build Your Own Workout
Want a custom workout? Easily create the perfect training session to meet your skill level and training demands using Zwift’s drag and drop interface. To learn more about Zwift Workouts, click here.
- Connect Your XTERRA Fitness App
When you download the XTERRA Fitness app from the app store and connect it to your Bluetooth enabled machine, you get all of your most important workout data in one place. With the XTERRA Fitness app, you can share or receive data from your favorite third-party apps like Zwift.
For more information on how to get the most out of your Zwift experience visit Zwift Support.
TROUBLESHOOTING CONNECTIVITY ISSUES WITH ZWIFT